Mar 22, 2020
Question for the day: "How do you go about managing VAs?"
More than happy to share with you the processes and tools I personally use in managing VA (short for Virtual Assistant).
1. Daily Team Meetings (success stories, training takeaways, quote of the day)
2. Google Docs ( Word, Sheets, PowerPoint,etc.)
3. LastPass- Utilize password sharing tool
4. Hubstaff- Using a time-tracker with screenshots
5. Loom (for recording instructions when delegating tasks)
6. Calendly (for scheduling)
7. Task management tool (Quire, Twillo, Asana, etc.)
8. Communication Channel (Skype/ Slack)
Listen in, as I go through this list and how to use each of them in building your dream team.
So, as the saying goes... "Teamwork makes the Dreamwork."
✅ Grab your FREE Copy of My Book "From Zero To 400 Units" here: https://book.sterlingwhiteofficial.com
➡️ Strategy session: https://calendly.com/sterlingw/strategy-session
➡️ Save your COMPLIMENTARY SEAT to Intensive Real Estate Training: https://everwebinar.sterlingwhiteofficial.com/webinar-registration-page
Connect With Us ⬇️
🔷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sterlingwhiteofficial/
🔷 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sterlingwhitefan/
🔷 Website: https://www.sterlingwhiteofficial.com
🔷 Biggerpockets: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/SterlingW