Dec 19, 2019
What really makes someone stand out from the crowd? What
separates a professional from amateurs?
Here's a list of common mistakes to avoid when dealing with sellers and some tricks on how to stay top of mind.
1. Never let the Seller Talk
2. Making it all about Price
3. Following up with the Same Pitch
4. Taking Rejection Personally
5. Focusing too much Effort on the Wrong Deal
Remember: It's not the seller's fault if a deal doesn't close. Once you get that opportunity, it becomes your responsibility to turn their "NO" into a "YES".